Once a dog has successfully completed the evaluation, we contact the parent and inform them of the good news. In the event that we feel a dog may need more training to interact safely with the pack, we contact the parent and allow them to stay in one of our pet suites until mom or dad can pick them up. The interview process is a very straight forward process designed to address the individual needs of your dog and determine their current level of socialization while insuring that everyone in our care, has a happy, safe and fun time.
• All Dogs Must be free of parasites (fleas and ticks). All Dogs are inspected upon entry into the facility if parasites are found they will be flea bathed and dipped at an additional cost to you. If you use a topical treatment , we ask that you do so 48 hours before attending daycare
• Our guests must be a minimum of 9 weeks old.
• Dogs must be in a good condition of health. (No coughing, vomiting, diarrhea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility)
• We cannot accept aggressive or anti-social aggressive dogs.
• All dogs must be brought in and out of the facility on a collar and leash.
• All dogs must have current vaccination for RABIES. Please bring a copy of your pet’s vaccination records with you. Always plan ahead as your vet may be closed.